What are MAC Veneers?
MAC Veneers are high-grade porcelain veneers designed to match the natural colour of teeth to produce a perfect smile. Unlike traditional porcelain veneers, MAC Veneers are designed by highly trained professionals who create the colour of the veneer from the inside and use up to 16 hues to create the perfect veneer. MAC Veneers look extremely natural and have a dazzling translucent finish. They are also much more durable than other types of porcelain veneer.
The MAC laboratory has teamed up with leading educational organisations and institutions across the world, working with some of the best manufacturers to constantly update the product and create the finest quality veneers. MAC technicians have a wealth of experience and expertise, receiving ongoing training to ensure they are familiar with product development and new techniques.
What makes MAC Veneers different?
- Create beautiful, flawless and natural smiles.
- Are twice as durable as traditional porcelain veneers.
- Have a dazzling translucent finish.
- Are stain-resistant.
- Are compatible with other restorations, including dental bridges, crowns, inlays and onlays.
- Are excellent value for money compared to other types of porcelain veneer.
If you are interested in MAC Veneers or any other cosmetic dental treatment, do not hesitate to get in touch with Chelsea Dental Studio to arrange a consultation.